What's the best method to retaliate against someone who is incessantly placing bounties upon you? This person has blocked me and is holding a grudge from when I declared upon her previous faction to bolster a chain. Even though I attacked those mates of hers a handful of times and she is no longer associated with that faction, she still persists in putting bounty after bounty on me. I don't mind medding out but it's quite annoying and seemingly an endless cycle since she is also claiming some of her own bounties.
Thanks in advance.
Ignore it and don't mention it in the forums.
Thank you, we have placed your bounty.
You can't claim your own bounties anymore I'm pretty sure, I just tried to like an hour ago maybe? Purely for the bounty merits etc.
Don't rise to it, you've got a $5 bounty on you and they can only put a limit of 10 on now due to the update. Anyone that claims that bounty was going to attack you regardless.
I guess it depends on you...... do you want to annoy them back? retaliate? or form them to stop annoying/bountying you?
Forgive them, and move on.
Some problems are best left ignored but you could fight back. If your stats are better just attack them a lot :P
Or bounty them back.
instead of retaliating, how about you make peace?
Have you asked her why?
In case you want to make peace, send her some blood money : some cash or an item (even a beer works at times) with a suitable message.
If that doesn't work and you're stronger : You can bounty her, and attack her directly! With Donator packs and drugs, you can keep her in hosp continuously!
If that doesn't work and you're weaker : keep putting 10 bounties a day till either she gets tired (in case you get tired, retry the peace option above...)
At this point, I think a little vengeance is in order... >:) I've been contacted by a few people willing to use their bounty slots to return the 'bounty spam' favor... I'm going to weigh my options. Perhaps they'll see this and contact me in an effort to make peace before this shit storm commences.
Making peace for me, however, is not an option as this person has placed me on their ignore list preventing me from sending pleas and items.
I appreciate the responses. The first response by Lisa was snarky but her additional bounties have actually seemed to help more than harm. Turns out nobody wants to claim a $5 bounty! Lol!
Yep, no one wants to claim a $5 bounty, so you're going to have to fork out a load of cash, especially considering this 50% tax, just to make your bounties worthwhile.
If you can actually beat her you should do the attacking yourself. At least twice a day i would recommend more though. You can get your message across personally without even being able to mail her if you can just beat her yourself, hosping is fine but i would look at mugging as well :P