which bullets cause more damage, incendiary or hollow point?
Special Ammo
Started by kuber [842391] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- David [132845]
· 5 likes ·
Honestly, I doubt any of them are worth spending hard-earned mission credits on them... just saying... - Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
· 2 likes ·
They're worth it very much, especiallly tracer ammo, the increased accuracy buff is a huge advantage against people with high dexterity.. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Hollow point can actually do less damage than standard bullets against high armoured players as it has less piercing ability
which bullets cause more damage, incendiary or hollow point?
Honestly, I doubt any of them are worth spending hard-earned mission credits on them... just saying...
incendiary
Thank you Max
None of them are worth it with the current system the way it is, but this is good to know if I ever decide to dabble in the ammo types. Until more missions are available, increasing potential credits, or the cost becomes available in actual money, there won't be much point to them.
There are Special Offers from time to time with very good prices.
Does anyone have a BB of BAG and has the lowdown on all the specialist ammo? Most importantly which are potentially worth purchasing with mission credits, if any, or if any of the special types justify the billion+ BAG is riding at currently?
Edit: Sorry, neglected to look at the age of the thread. The forum has many search returns for variants of ammo, this one looked appropriate..other than bumping a three week old thread!
Good question wish thread was still active?
If you didn't already know, BAG pays out once a month on average which is worth considering before you buy.
Hollow point can actually do less damage than standard bullets against high armoured players as it has less piercing ability
They're worth it very much, especiallly tracer ammo, the increased accuracy buff is a huge advantage against people with high dexterity..
Tracer is really good with a skilled Zen
The boosts to actual efficiency is actually significantly lower than just saving your credits to get a mod that does the same thing, especially as most weapons spit out ammunition at high rates of fire.
They are more for just pushing your fighting ability just enough to take on opponents.
No they're not? I've bought tracer ammo at every occasion I've had and have some of the best mods out there, added to that I also bought some books too with mission credits... So to me it seems like we get enough mission credits as is...
I dunno what you're living on credits wise but I still haven't had the credits available to move to a tier 2 mod.
I'm looking forward to more missions being available for us to do.
You get special ammo in gun shop company too...
I like Tracer, Incendiary, and also piercing! Hollow point only work good when shooting at someone without armour. Piercing is great to penetrate armour. And everyone use armour now. Might change with updates. I just know I will be saving up for later :)