Hiya!
I thought to ask advice on how to grow... I already know about getting better stats from the gym, from education or by using merits, but are there any other ways to grow and improve my skills?
Someone told me about chains that I can develop, but I don't know where to find them...
1 advice - questions in questions.
Apart from that chains are attacking with a chainsaw... but really the true is in the guides
Chaining is a part of factions; it is essentially a bunch of faction people attacking together in a short period of time to gain a currency called Respect that is used to improve factions.
whut?
Whut a mystake?
For 20 hours this simple question lies in Tutorials and Guides. Noone cares anyway.
Join a company, the director of the company can increase your working stats quickly. Look for a ten star company if possible for the most benefit.
This should prolly be in the Q&A section.
But also maybe be a little bit more specific on what you want to grow? It ranges a lot you know, from taking pills to outright surgery.
You're in ref's new faction. I'm sure he has some things posted in the forumns and a few newsletters. Listen to him and he'll give you some good pointers about the game.
And are you asking about in game hard skills or soft skills such as trading or creating off beat revenue streams?
Girls only like guys who have great skills.