Im new to this and I was wondering if I could get some friends hmu
Friends
Started by jsalem [2049360] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
jsalem [2049360] ×1
Im new to this and I was wondering if I could get some friends hmu
sounds like an elaborate scam...
What is a friend...
Friends would be nice. Once its time to train Dex again Ill get a sex change and some free items. But not friends.
hmmmmm...
jsalem was added to your friends list.
If you are still playing this time next week, I will keep you on the list and help you out with some supplies. Other than that, I expect to see you in fed jail or have quit by then.. we shall see - best of luck :)
Mentions: jsalem [2049360]
he's clearly been plotting this scam for years! im watchin him o.O
Try and be friends with Chedburn..
You'll rule the game then
Try reading up on existing forum discussions, and replying to other threads first and building up friends naturally through actual game play. Creating threads like this tend to attract more negative attention to a new player like yourself, rather than the attention you were likely seeking by your post.