Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stocks

Started by DaniM [1484522] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Has [1164812]

It depends on your luck really, you might get 2 Castles right away or you might have to wait for months to ever get a castle...



If you have extra money, why not? If not I'd rather get other stocks first..
Chuckyboy2 [1875579]

For bonus purposes hrg is on lower end. Lcs, thcs, and prn are much better. I've never received either of top properties and I've had hrg over a year.