only 1 item since new system? Why
City
Started by CrowdedShortBus [2044524] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 2 likes ·
Committee Fam - Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
· 1 likes ·
Even then, ched has stated with the new system someone logging in once a day should find something roughly every 3-4 days. Anyway, it's probably just dumb luck in case of the op, or he doesn't log in once a …
only 1 item since new system? Why
Cause you have no merits in awareness? And you're not working in a company that gives passive boost to awareness?
Even then, ched has stated with the new system someone logging in once a day should find something roughly every 3-4 days.
Anyway, it's probably just dumb luck in case of the op, or he doesn't log in once a day.
Wish you didnt log in every day
pfsh you're too busy with overwatch and birds anyway to notice
No no, I always see you answering question in a desperate hope to become staff
noob
but I don't want to be staff.. I play this to have fun, not to work, got enough work as is >.>
You sound just like staff
Committee Fam
no worries pal, absolutely the same here
#wearecheddedagain
Its just bad luck. I have stole more than 8500 cars, have 10 merits in crime helptitude, finished the law starter job, and finished all the education classes. But got a blue 10 times in a row before getting a green trying to steal cars yesterday. Sometimes luck works against you.
I am very active and have a scroll of the City Map at least twice a day (I try to remember when I first login and when I return from my SA trips). Still yet to find anything since the change.
Last find was coincidentally the day before the change and it was a Box of Medical Supplies. Admittedly I have 0/10 Awareness Merits and no Job Specials that affect awareness.
you don't have to scroll the map at least twice a day, neither do you have to be very active. Logging in once a day is enough, city finds cron runs at midnight tct.
So finds are now automatically awarded without the need for scrolling?
well you have to still look, but one scroll a day even seems excessive, just look once a week or something...
When you have DoctorN just click on the map and it will show you if you have any finds. Best part about the script!
not everyone wants to use it.. [:tongue:]
i only take city items if they are worth more than 5 mil or so
for me, atm, with 10/10 awarness + the edu course, i have 1 item every 6 days..........
isn't it a time to get rid of your awareness merits?