Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn page slow?

Started by Shay_Cormac [1593614] on in Bugs & Issues.

44 replies · 340 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
45
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Shay_Cormac [1593614]

Currently, I am facing with page loading slowly. I clear caches and restart browser but it still happening. It's annoying when I am in attack. It cannot load easily and sometimes attack is time out. :( Is it a bug? Or something tc is in downtime or my fault? Please waiting for advice and fix. Thanks.

*I have good internet connection and can play DotA2 and can watch videos live stream.

*I tested with both laptop and mobile phone and same problems happened.
Shay_Cormac [1593614]

In my phone, I used Safari browser and in pc, I used Torch browser. And I am not sure with other browser and let me try first. But I am sure, it is slow in loading with that two browsers. Thanks.
Kate [1701775]

Can you perhaps try Chrome or Firefox?

Might be on your end, haven't seen any reports on this today or the days before. Seems to be working fine for others
Philistine [475622]

Do you have this issue on multiple Torn servers? If so, what servers have you experienced this or, or which servers have you not experienced the issue on?

Have you tried different internet connections or are you using the same access point with every device?

Are you able to ping torn.com and get a reasonable reply from the site?
Shay_Cormac [1593614]

I am mostly on phone and I rarely noticed torn servers. Currently I am flying and don't know where to find server name.

Yes, mostly I used same internet access connection. But yesterday I tried in net cafe, City is the only page slow.

�

ping torn.com? I don't know how to do it?

yes, as Clown67 said, my friend also have difficult time in attack page loading. I still don't know about it since I haven't tried it. Thank you and Clown67 for more info.
Philistine [475622]

You can't check until you are back in the city. If this happens across all the servers it may be indicative of an issue on your end, but if it is only on some servers, then it may be something on Torn's end.

So the issue wasn't a problem if you used another internet connection then, am I understanding that correctly?

You can ping it from the command prompt. ping torn.com, you can then ping a more well known site like google.com and compare the response time. If torn is slower then you may have lag or a bad connection from your main internet hub.

The more information you and your friend can provide, the better chance we have to try to narrow down the cause, and if it is on our end, try to resolve it.
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]

getting massive lag on a game spec pc and goos stable internet connection.... extremely difficult to chain with increased lag

imposssible to play on a mobile

�

pls sort this... its been happening for weeks

�
MaxHeadRoom [1429645]

still happening right now, used chrome, FF, kindle and android...

�

seems to ne worse when wars hapopen./... it is deffo upstream NOT end user
Baam [1974254]

None of faction pages load (crime, warbase, info etc), always 504 error. When attacking is finished it takes 15 to 20 seconds to leave/mug/hospital.

Samsung Galaxy Tablet, Chrome, Server 7

�

Edit: Pages are loading, attacking is normal. Now getting 504 errors trying to edit this reply