Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

�

Started by Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

23 replies · 348 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Every time you make a post and make

�

�

Extra spaces... This strange string

�

�

of characters shows up...
jump792 [1967039]

I have also been seeing this, but I never took the time to give a rat's ass when I first saw it...until now I guess.
Black_Viper [1280980]

Im getting this bug too....Thought it was a virus...but google says:

http://prntscr.com/eojw9a

�

�

�

ALSO, not sure if this is related to this incident, but, when I scroll down in the laptop screen say for example now, while i'm writing this reply...my screen keeps jumping back up to the top of the thread..As if I scrolled upwards to the top. This does it on its own, every so many seconds, and messes up my scrolling..

very wierd. I can see them all in this thread...

�

�
McDallas [14757]

� � �

Mobile and Chrome.

Also have that odd scrolling issue described above but seems only on comp, not mobile.

�
Michi [1922819]

Was thinking it was a mobile problem as I haven't noticed anything on PC. Also get weird symbols if you type emojis not sure if it's related to this though.

�

�

�