5 replies · 523 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
Most-liked replies
GeorgeCostanza[1882094]
· 8 likes · If staff is giving out this info can I have a list of all the people with Negative Cash? and can I also request that staff NEVER tell people if I have negative cash? (especially without my knowledge or permission)
errorconsole[1089332]
· 7 likes · 5,282,852,307 i donate to faction bank [:tongue:]
flufffy[494285]
· 5 likes · There's probably a tutorial that explains if someone is not under mug protection and you buy loads of stuff off then then mug them.... They have negative cash [:smiley:] Let me know if you have have any questions around the …
This user errorconsole [1089332] have last action with more than 18 hours ago and don't look to have negative networth. I buy 10 FHCs from him, mug him and got empty. Also he can't be anymore under mug protection if he was. What happening here and I don't know if someone can explain. Thanks, ralucakiss84.
If staff is giving out this info can I have a list of all the people with Negative Cash? and can I also request that staff NEVER tell people if I have negative cash? (especially without my knowledge or permission)
If you have negative cash errorconsole what you donate to faction bank? I saw you sold lots of FHCs more times and you still have negative cash, hmm interesting.
There's probably a tutorial that explains if someone is not under mug protection and you buy loads of stuff off then then mug them.... They have negative cash [:smiley:]
Let me know if you have have any questions around the bleeding obvious.