Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overview Eggfindrate

Started by Arkina [2041957] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 525 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
60
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Arkina [2041957]

I just did a bit calculation about Eggfinding with the Circulationvalues from the Itemmarket. I guess it will not be 100% accurate (Exchanged/Eaten eggs ect) but it is still an interesting Overview:

03.04.17

06.04.17

new Eggs

Chances

Yellow

23'748

25'287

1'539

13.54%

Red

22'295

23'837

1'542

13.57%

Orange

22'893

24'472

1'579

13.89%

Black

31'236

32'254

1'018

8.96%

Green

33'288

34'623

1'335

11.75%

Blue

17'328

18'482

1'154

10.15%

Pink

19'453

20'898

1'445

12.71%

Brown

12'721

13'838

1'117

9.83%

White

6'796

7'432

636

5.60%

Total new Eggs 11'365
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Very interesting. As you said, there's some error to it, including spawned and not collected.

But I always like data points, I just don't like collecting data points. Ha
Arkina [2041957]

No i did not, but maybe i can calculate them in witth the new appeared golden eggs in circulation. I will do that next time. Great Idea :)