Hey, n00b here. There's a mission for Duke where I have to giftwrap a parcel. How do I do that? I know it's a stupid question, but I can't find it anywhere.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Philistine [475622]
· 4 likes ·
Buy some wrapping paper from the Post Office, then use it. If you have a parcel with an item in it you will get the option to wrap it. Then you get a wrapped gift.
Hey, n00b here. There's a mission for Duke where I have to giftwrap a parcel. How do I do that? I know it's a stupid question, but I can't find it anywhere.
Buy some wrapping paper from the Post Office, then use it.
If you have a parcel with an item in it you will get the option to wrap it.
Then you get a wrapped gift.