Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2000 PI Giveaway

Started by MikePence [2029670] on in Fun & Games.

109 replies · 633 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
110
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

KamiMehell [966581] ×1

MikePence [2029670]

You have given your Private Island to KamiMehell!



NOTICE: DON'T UPVOTE THIS POST, MY INTENTION IS NOT TO FARM KARMA USING THIS GIVEAWAY. I WANT TO KEEP MY INTENTIONS PURE.



So I thought it was a bit of luck that I won a PI on the wheel recently...

Turns out to be a cursed PI... Now I'm sick...

And I'm feeling generous, so I'm gonna give it away.

Hope my sickness ends soon lol

If you don't want to take on this burden, you can still post below but just say you want to opt out of the giveaway.



To enter the giveaway, post below something you appreciate about life, about others, about nature, or anything else. Sometimes, you stop to appreciate how lucky you are only when things aren't going right for you. Make sure to keep it positive.

Winner will not be chosen randomly.

You are a disgrace to me if you post "GIMME" below.

Good luck all
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

There really are a lot of hidden blessings... Probably my favorite is the feeling when you inhale cool crisp air.... or that I live in an era with indoor plumbing and flushing toilets... Both are awesome things we really take for granted...
Revis [1893023]

Even a curse can be a blessing in disguise. What I appreciate are all the blessings that seem insignificant, but turn out to be some of the greatest godsends you've ever gotten. On another note, I'd really like to up-vote this thread, because it is really cool what you're doing. So, could I get an exception?

Oh, and get better soon :P
MrHi25 [2035427]

I'm blessed to have awesome friends who always have WAY too many jokes to go around. I'm blessed in living in near the coast where it's nice and cool with a breeze nearby. I'm also blessed to have such great faction mates.
Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

I have a great appreciation for alot of things in life: family, health, friends.

But I will post here how much I enjoy food.

Most anything prepared with simple techniques and quality ingredients fills me with joy. There's always fresh ingredients in our kitchen. The wife and I both love to cook. I'm just better at cleaning as I go, lol.

Hope you feel better.
Antarctic [1982271]

This might sound cliché:

I honestly appreciate the little things in life such as waking up to birds chirping, bright sunny mornings. Or even just simple generous behaviour through everyday life, people smiling, saying good morning, afternoon, etc.

It's just these kinds of sparks that kind of keep my fire going (if you know what I mean :p)

It was my birthday on the 11th of April and I was surprised about the various people wishing me a happy birthday. It gave me a warm-fuzzy feeling of belonging. I had a purpose on this planet, this world, to enjoy being with others. Niceness and generosity in life goes a long way and I hope people can begin to understand this.

I don't really believe in curses. It was just a bad time. I hope you get well soon. Your generosity is the best quality and you should cherish it. Don't worry about "curses" or "sickness" and just appreciate what you have and what you can do to help others.

Thanks Mike Pence and I really wish you all the best :D
CosmicOwl [2050367]

I appreciate that I still worry about people close to me, that they're going to be okay or able to get home at night. It means that I'm still lucky enough to have people in my world. Hopefully it lasts. I see folks out there with no one, and not a damned given from or about them.

Hope you feel better.
Multipass [1955315]

This make me sound like way more of a pot head more hippy than i really am but I'll go with existence itself. I sometimes just stop and look around, in the city i live in or in the countryside, where-ever, and get a bit lost in the thought that we get to experience life. Just being this weird animal running around on the surface of a big rock.

It blows my mind a bit when i think about too much, but it always makes me slightly less stressed about whatever it is I've got going on at the time. In the bigger picture all the super important things we rush around doing everyday are just stuff we have randomly assigned importance to. The universe is indifferent and while I can understand that some people might find that a bit cold and scary, I find it a bit of a relief every time it crosses my mind.
Nightmare [1637448]

I'm grateful for OP's giving away free things. I'm grateful for cursed PI's giveaways....ummm will be greatful for my 13th egg...will be grateful for sleep soon...will be grateful for a good night sleep after comp is over....hmm anything else....I'm sure there is...
Quiet_Saint [2039957]

Being sick really sucks... I totally agree that we don't appreciate things about life until stuff starts going awry!

For example, my work recently started becoming very tedious and humdrum and I quickly found myself in a spiral of self-pity. It was only when I stepped back and looked at my life more broadly that I realized just how much I had fixated on the things I didn't like and lost sight of everything that was going well.

So, as vague as it sounds, I appreciate the ability to refocus and find the "good" in everything. I appreciate the little things like warmer weather and good smells coming from the kitchen and the bigger things like having a purpose in life that goes beyond work and includes friends and family. And, as much as I don't feel like it now, I really do appreciate my job and the fact that I get to help others through my work. It truly is amazing how quickly we can lose sight of all that we enjoy and is going well!
LordSam [1900989]

just like u mentioned.. about karma farming...let me happily announce that i am here to tell you of the fact about my game here...

i have been helped by good players (seniors) as also bad players -- who threatened me, bountied me, caused me mental agony by many possible ways to get me away from the game

but i could survive

buy a lot

and ... yes ... i am planning to get another P.I to rent out ... so that i could start getting regular income

and i could focus on gaining good stats

and help others play for fun.


Melted [1874310]

I am blessed to have an extensive collection of fragrances. So whatever trials and tribulations life throws at me, at least I will smell nice.
SuperUltraQuit [1682650]

I am glad I have some friends in life that are true. Life is not meant to be spent alone, nor sick.. so I wish you a speedy recovery :) Get well soon!
Invader_Zim [2047539]

I appreciate that I am lucky enough to have a beautiful healthy 10 month old daughter, who brings me more joy than I have ever know. She's adorable and cute as a button and sure, she might wake a few times during the night, meaning I don't get more than a few hours of sleep at a time, but that smile in the morning when she wake she up before I go to work makes it all worthwhile.

There is no greater joy, and nothing makes me appreciate my life more.
Erbalicous [2013988]

I'm thankful for having a wonderful wife, family, and friends. I appreciate the small things in life, such as holding a door for a stranger or going out of my way for a friend.