i'm proud of the choices i have made in my life, today, i have a lover, a job, my own house, my own motorbike bike, and my own strange 3wheeler, with health and joy... building myself up, with determination, and so many tries... but now i'm proud of the result :)
2000 PI Giveaway
Started by MikePence [2029670] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 110 / 110 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i'm proud of the choices i have made in my life, today, i have a lover, a job, my own house, my own motorbike bike, and my own strange 3wheeler, with health and joy... building myself up, with determination, and so many tries... but now i'm proud of the result :)
I appreciate the beauty of wildlife and animals in general.
Appreciate what you have before it's gone. I realised that a bit late but yea.
I'm happy I have my family, my health and my animals.
I appreciate life in the very basic way that we all have a chance to live it exactly how we want. A choice to go left or right at every turning point. Life is what you make of it and nothing else. Whether we choose to live by a certain set of rules that has been laid upon us from the moment we entered this world or choose to make our own. Whether we choose to go to university, earn as much money as we can, buy a nice house, get married and have kids. Or if we choose to do something completely different, to ignore the path that has been laid out in front of you and go your own way. It is your own choice, and that is the beauty of it.
I am grateful for torn. I don't have many friends in real life so it's really great to have nice people to talk to online.
I appreciate pussy
Rather than appreciation, I'd like to speak about the the purpose of life. Even though there are a million experts out there talking about this, I think no one can ever truly find out what is the purpose of life.
So imo the best thing to do in life is to just enjoy it, and help those who are suffering and make their lives better. And there are people out there doing this every day, if anyone deserves appreciation, it's them.
So if you have a satisfactory life right now, go out there and help someone who needs help, it might not make much of a different to you, but it will mean a lot to them.
But I still want that pi :P
I'm grateful that my parents are still alive after they both had heart attacks during the 9/11 attacks. Glad they are getting a chance to enjoy their retirement years with decent health.
I appreciate what I have now, my family, friends, education, even food and air I use to breath. I know it's just a small blessing, so little and make us sometimes forgot to be thankful for this essential small blessing. I have asthma since I was 12 y.o and I know how uncomfortable and painful when we can't breath, from there until now, I've tried to appreciate everything, even a setback and sorrow that happened in my life. we can always think positively and see something in more than 1 angle, so we don't stop appreciating life, even when the worst happened in front of you (trust me, I know how it felt)
I'm glad that I am married to a rich husband and don't have to write an essay just to get a basic PI.
I was blessed to have grown up on Vancouver Island in Canada.
Even more blessed to have lived in a forest (for real, in a now obsolete logging camp) which taught me how much nature plays in our lives. From the trees, ocean, rivers, air and animals.
I realized at a young age how nature gives what you need to survive and without the shelters of material objects.
I have no fear of a simple life
I am a fashion designer and my recent collection was all about embracing imperfections. All the research I did and the entire 3-4 months journey has made me into a better person.
Just when life started going downhill, I realised the beauty in imperfections, incompletions and impermanence. I find beauty in rusted walls, cracks in a door or a broken glass. anything thats been in nature for 100 years and has been worn and torn looks extremely beautiful to me. I like finding beauty in little things and embrace it. I believe that every soul is beautiful and everything has its own individual story behind it. I have learnt to appreciate things and people. and through this post, i want to thank everyone that has ever been a part of my life. Let's stay happy and keep spreading smiles :) I hope you get better really soon :)
There is so much to appreciate about life, about people, about what this world gives us. I am a very optimistic person and I like telling people that everything's gonna be okay. because I know eventually, everything will. life is so interesting and it offers us so much. when we're having a bad time, life gives us true friends, lessons to remember for life, and it gives us strength. when we're having a good time, life gives us joy, it gives us confidence, love, relations and so much more.
There's no way enough to thank god for the beautiful lives he has given to all of us. Just appreciate what you have and always keep smiling. :)
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of sickness do you have?
I haven't read most of the posts on here, but I'd like to enter with the hopes of winning for a fellow faction member or anyone I know that could do with a PI.
There's not much I'm grateful for. Weirdly bad things happen when I stop to appreciate simple joys in life. My phone, my laptop, my grades, my friends, family. But there needs to be an end to that. And having met a couple people on torn, I've realized we all have to stop and appreciate what we have instead of what we don't.
We all got a little spare time for torn, a roof above our heads. We're not starving. We're healthy. I'm grateful for just this.
This is probably one of the best things I have seen in these forums... You are right, things are taken for granted everyday and we lose sight of what is most important!!! The one thing in life i appreciate most of all is my son. He always looks to me for guidance, even through the struggles we have had in his short life, the smallest things make him happy, giving him a new pen and pad to draw and write what he wants to makes him the happiest little boy in the world. I sometimes forget how much he looks up to me when we are struggling with his illness and his behaviors, and all it takes is for him to say "love you momma", and bam, my heart is filled with love and i strive every day to be everything that little boy needs, to show him even though times are dark, we still have so much to be thankful for and appreciate in our lives!
I am grateful for my girlfriend, I am a very stubborn person ( we both are actually) and we've been together 2 years now and it's been the most difficult time of my life. We've gone through things that end marriages 80% of the time, we looked up the statistic, but through our desire to better our selves, reading books to help us understand what's going on and commitment to each other we have persevered. I love her to death and I have grown to be a much better person from it, and she has been able too as well.
So what I'm trying to say is, I know how to handle a PI that is cursed like that, and how to nurture it and grow it into this beautiful island with an airstrip, and staff, and make it a 4500 happiness that will be forever cherished!.
I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope it all gets better!
Life can be tough but good things are going on for me right now. My grandma was recently in the hospital and she's out now (safely). I'm engaged to a lovely person that means the world to me. We are currently planning our wedding to be to our standards. We are also in the process of acquiring our first house! Not only did we buy a house, but we are getting it built... We are very excited! I have a really good job with great coworkers AND getting a raise in 1 month. Lots of great stuff going on but never forget about the smaller things that we take for granted... Food, water, internet, friends, etc. Really enjoying life so far.
All in all, please enter me for the PI. I have some close IRL friends that play and do not have a PI (or can afford one) and would plan on giving it to them. I hope things turn around for you. Good luck, my fellow Torn citizen.
I'm glad that the best days of our lives haven't happened yet. :)
GIMME