So I've come across someone, that when I attack them, instead of the usual human anatomy image, I'm getting an image of a dressed up gangster with a gun. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?
Strange occurrence when attacking.
Started by DamienFox [239020] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
popandopulo [1414133] ×1
So I've come across someone, that when I attack them, instead of the usual human anatomy image, I'm getting an image of a dressed up gangster with a gun. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?
I have found it some times ago too, on 1st april, when torn goes crazy and spinning everywhere
Happened to me on 1st of April only.
Well it's not April 1st and there's a user that causes this whenever I attack him
popandopulo [1414133]
Mentions: popandopulo [1414133]
Just looked and confirmed - its a 1920's prohibition era type gangster instead of the usual body picture. No idea whats happening there lol
looking at his profile stats page, seems like a multi...or maybe a incoming pnj^^
nice discovery :)