Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failed OC's

Started by Homesteading [1863503] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
dunmugmeh [538353]

Fails do make you lose xp in the same way as normal crimes. I remember reading the announcement in the old announcement forum a lot of years ago. Yes i do have the memory of a elephant.
Cable [507439]

I think it does have an impact on CE; I did notice a slightly higher margin in crime fails after. But the effect shouldn't be so large that it will cripple your nnb; only if you're very close to the cutoff maybe.