Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best Bazaar Format(s)

Started by Sarah_W [2000475] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Sarah_W [2000475] ×1

Sarah_W [2000475]

So I'm curious what everyone (especially people who buy a lot of stuff) prefers when they go to a bazaar. When I first started I just threw everything in there (smh to those people with 300 hammers) but then I decided to sort every item by price. Then a couple months ago I switched to a system where it's sorted first by category then by price. Now I'm thinking about doing another sort of hybrid where I put the most popular items at the top for convenience.

Which of these formats do you most prefer?
Rayvon [2019500]

I do mine by category ... Keeping flowers and plushies right up front for all my lovely returning patrons such as yourself [:love_chemistry:]



Sarah_W bought 21 x Banana Orchid from your bazaar for $262,500.

Sarah_W bought 21 x Ceibo Flower from your bazaar for $1,123,500.

Sarah_W bought 35 x Ceibo Flower from your bazaar for $1,872,500.



p.s. let me know if I can stock anything in particular for you :)

Mentions: Sarah_W [2000475]

DAMINK [2009054]

I dont care whos bazaar i go to provided its not full to the hill with crap and forcing me to scroll and search for what i want.

That alone turns me off and i will go to the next cheapest in the bazaars.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Usually people just buy the cheapest stuff, it doesn't matter how a bazaar is organized. Some people might avoid a bazaar that has too many items, though.
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

I sort my bazaar by category, flowers n plushies first of course.. XD

The hardest part is the beginning of the sorting, it gets easier once they are sorted by your liking to match your personal preferences.

Best of Luck.. [:wink:]