Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wildlands

Started by mOsSieFieD [479105] on in Gaming.

6 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Phil-I-P [2035498]

Is it any good? I had the choice to get this or Horizon: Zero Dawn. I went for the latter and was pleased with my decision, but it did leave me wondering what I'd missed out on.
Hieroglyphics [1801461]

Played betas, graphics looked amazing despite performing like shit

Great gunplay (none of that bullet sponge crap from Division)

Massive map

Game was too forgiving (even on extreme)

Hilarious moments: We flew and crashed a plane nose-first in a tree, rammed it free with car & helio, drove into cliff and launched ourselves airborne again to still complete the quest. Also being killed crossing the road by civilians driving around



gonna wait for it to go on sale before buying since once done with quests you are stuck with nothing to do (no pvp)