well henlo friends... wonderful day were having... what do you guys think of rice? what do you eat with meat when there isnt rice?
Rice
Started by Xephrost [1992573] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
well henlo friends... wonderful day were having... what do you guys think of rice? what do you eat with meat when there isnt rice?
You must be asian.
Who needs anything to go with protein. Just enjoy your protein.
That being said, I love rice. Coconut rice is my favourite. And I own a rice cooker cause it's so easy.
rice is nice
A potato with meat is nice. And a green veggie
mainly lamb i'm guessing?
definitely NOT wolf. [:dizzy:]
When there's no rice, you have potatoes, pasta, quinoa, salad, corn on the cob... all kinds of delicious sides :)
sticky rice.. mmmmmmm
i'm specially fond of basmati and jasmine rice but i'll use others depending on what i'm cooking ...
alternatives? mainly pasta ... i like pasta a lot too
I dont like rice anymore, trying to loose some weight
There's something special and comforting about plain steamed white rice with butter for me. It's nice when I'm sick.
I eat rice. It's nice. Very versatile. Yum, rice.
It's good, but really throws my hypothyroidism into oblivion. I enjoy rice cooked in tomato sauce, peppercorn, cumin, garlic, and hot peppers.
Edit: There is no better pair than meat and rice. Substitutes mean you are settling for less than best.
Oh I am so sorry! I down rated the last post by accident just holding my phone!! I'll try to find another to make it up.
Sorry, I don't really care for rice much but with mexican people in my family I eat it quite often. I do however have opinions and thoughts on your name? Is it supposed to be Midnighter, awesome comic character by the way. Only problem is he's a little... special.... Just look him up! you'll see what I mean! Anyways, was it supposed to be midnighter, it was supposed to be midnight but you accidentally put an e at the end or... something else? Just curious!
OH haha I made this username when i was a wee little tot.. i was obsessed with fantasy, putting e at the end of everything to make it all fantasy like... then I learned a new word, Midnight, slapped an e at the end, and ive been using it as a username ever since
That's awesome :D
mmm rice...
if no rice shiritake noodles or some other form of noodles. Pasta is ok in a pinch and I prefer my potatoes as part of a dish (ex an ingredient in curry) vs as a side)
Same here! Sorry xxburningxx
[:tired:]
rice is great, i love cooking it and eating #ricefandomforlife