Anyone who has used this book - After 31 days are your merits reset automatically, or can you choose to use a free reset whenever you want?
Free Merit Reset
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FishyPhill-HH [1971880]
· 12 likes ·
I have read the book after the 31 days you go into the points building and click on reset. But I have not used my free reset yet as far as I am aware it is still sitting there as … - Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 11 likes ·
Excellent, thank you. Only took 2 pages for a sensible response :P - JussiJernkuuk [1874922]
· 8 likes ·
So much wisdom in this thread. R+ and subscribed.
Anyone who has used this book - After 31 days are your merits reset automatically, or can you choose to use a free reset whenever you want?
Haven't used it, but I'm sure that's a one-time reset.
I know it's one time, I mean can I choose when I want to use it
Seems most logical to reset your merits automatically at the end of reading the book.
Haven't read it myself yet so I'm not sure.
whats the book?
Book : High School For Adults [750]
Effect: Provides a free merit reset upon completion
It doesn't reset automatically it goes to where the points reset is but instead of X points it says free
You have used the book?
"Provides", doesn't directly say it resets it, so you're fine if you use it.
I've just used it, and I don't really mind either way, I'd just like to know what to expect at the end of the month from someone who has actually used the book.
I heard that the merits are reset at the end of the 30 days duration of the book.
And this right here^ is why I asked for people who have read the book.
31 days
Does it count as a merit reset as in, it will increase the price of the next one?
from a logical point of view, if it increses your points amount for reset you should bug it
That's why I'm asking.. [:tongue:]
I really hope not as that would just be stupid.
I havent read it and dont have it so I dont really know.
:@
So much wisdom in this thread. R+ and subscribed.