It seems as though even though I have been completing missions, my "agent standing" with duke has been stuck at half way. It doesn't seem as if it's progressing past the 50% mark. Is this a bug or something by design?
Agent Standing Bug?
Started by rottenstock [748455] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
It seems as though even though I have been completing missions, my "agent standing" with duke has been stuck at half way. It doesn't seem as if it's progressing past the 50% mark. Is this a bug or something by design?
They don't really go up that fast, do you do the difficulty rank up missions when you get them?
I've been at my pip for a long time, probably 4 or 5 months now, to compare with your situation.
I do all the missions I'm able to do, mixture of Hard and Medium. There's only been, 2 or 3 within the last couple of weeks that I have not completed. I'm not sure if you're able to see that or not.
I'm not sure if they've released it past that yet....
You have completed 100 Duke Contracts.
I have completed :
- Duke contracts completed:467
Do you mean you have the entire half bar full of that you have half of the current tabs available full?
The bar that fills up on the right side of Duke's photo, it's sitting at the 50% mark and doesn't seem to continue upwards. I don't know how long it's been like this, but it seems like it's been that way for quite some time.
As mentioned above, the bar only goes to half full right now.
If you're at half full it won't go any higher. The other side has dots instead of tabs to show that they aren't available right now.
So are you referring to the dots on the left side of the portrait?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Right now I am 1 tab short of maxing out what we can have right now.
If you have one more than me, you are at the max.
Yeah, that's higher than mine is. My is about half way filled up on the right side, that's what I was getting at.
It's not letting me post a photo, but I'm at the 50% mark of what you have.
Your records say you have only done 100 missions, I have done 291, so just keep plugging away, you will continue to gain progress as you do more missions.