Today Paypal took my money for subscribing but I've lost the subscriber status on the site. Code of operation 52E08352P90110118
Subscribing
Started by CrashKit [2053695] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Today Paypal took my money for subscribing but I've lost the subscriber status on the site. Code of operation 52E08352P90110118
Is it just the icon you are missing? Try refreshing them: Preferences > Icon settings > Refresh icons
Thank you
I use safari, there is no icon settings at preferences. Just checked with my phone and with laptop so I have no subscriber icon and no subscriber status.
You do not see icon settings in preferences?
Screenshot - You need to go there by selecting the little cog up top next to the login button and click on Icon settings, then hit Refresh icons.
Check here: https://www.torn.com/donator.php
It will tell you if your subscription is still active! Even without the icon, the subscription should still work.
Monthly subscriptions active, but only 4 days as a donator
sorry for misunderstood I've found Torn preferences and klick "Refresh icons" so I still have no subscriber icon but I got a message ))
"Your icons have been refreshed. Please report icon issues you find in the Bugs & Issues forum.
If icons are missing, updating incorrectly or show incorrect text, this is an issue and should be reported."
Passing to Chedburn.
We noticed this issue yesterday, it affected you and two others. It was caused by PayPal not sending the full details of the recurring payments.
To resolve the situation we've cancelled the subscriptions and refunded the payments. If you wish, the subscription can be recreated and it should work fine.
Thanks.
Thank you, I'll resubscribe