Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Various Problems

Started by UcanTeneke [10611] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
UcanTeneke [10611]

Hello,

Sorry I skimmed through the bugs&issues pages but could only find one of the problems I've encountered for the last 2 weeks.

1- Money input with auto complete feature does not work anymore. I was able to put in 1m and it would complete it to 1,000,000 and it was an awesome feature. This problem is mentioned before in forum but only for bookie page yet this covers every input field about money on torn. None of them work for me anymore. EDIT: I'm terribly sorry, I just had to focus away from the input field. Its working properly. You can ignore this one.

2- Forum buttons, as I've stated here before: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16008069&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=17799645 So I came up with it again because the response on that thread says where its impossible to fix it. Considering it could be viewed properly before, I don't believe that its impossible.

3- Racing informational text is replaced by the name of the track. Though the track-info class is still there with the text, it doesnt show. Screenshot here: https://image.prntscr.com/image/a7fb94f991e9456cb63ce2d18cfdb0b4.png



Note that I'm using Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) with 150% zoom and have been using it this way for years without any problem.

Mentions: Forum Like/Dislike buttons broken

Stewie [1494547]

1. The money input still works, you just have to lose focus or click withdraw/deposit/whatever for it to convert (to avoid other issues)

2. Torn isn't really optimized for different zooms, it's recommended you use the default (100%) - I'm not sure how it was before, I just know what the developer told me.

3. Seems to be the only issue here.
UcanTeneke [10611]

Default zoom is too tiny for me. And what you're suggesting is not a solution.

Also one doesnt "optimize" for different zooms. In CSS you define viewpoints and browser handles all the rest. In order to have a bug like this, you have to specifically fiddle with pseudo elements or add a kind of clearfix and break something during the process. It is of course fixable.