[image: cdn.discordapp.com]as you can see I've used 0 refills yet I have 0 starter refills. That is all.
No starter refills
Started by Jimmithy [2066956] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Cryptic [2059197]
· 2 likes ·
They were removed more than 2 weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. - Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 1 likes ·
As above, you no longer get refills to help you with starter missions. Instead you get enough energy for completing one starter mission that helps you with the next. Not a bug.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]as you can see I've used 0 refills yet I have 0 starter refills. That is all.
They were removed more than 2 weeks ago if I'm not mistaken.
Wow, they were that against the restarts going for better starts in Torn that they removed them?
So much for helping them catch up. They'd need a major replacement if they want people to not stagnate early due to low gains.
Yeah not a bug
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=2&t=16009671&b=0&a=0&to=17835693
- Adjustments to new player process (refills are no longer a thing, replaced with gains after completing missions)
Mentions: Updates.
As above, you no longer get refills to help you with starter missions.
Instead you get enough energy for completing one starter mission that helps you with the next.
Not a bug.
:(