I have a mission to send a person an unwanted parcel. This person has me on an ignore list. Can I get this mission reset? or have another person chosen to send the parcel to?
Mission target
Started by Shampoo [686361] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I have a mission to send a person an unwanted parcel. This person has me on an ignore list. Can I get this mission reset? or have another person chosen to send the parcel to?
Passing to aurel1.
thanks
I changed your target, however I think we will make a change to allow to send a parcel even in such cases if you are on mission atm.
You're the best, very much appreciated
You know then people will make the most of that opportunity and be a dick.