i own a gas station company. yesterday I received 0 customers for $0 income. everyone I had set as attendant not has a blank box as the position. and attendant is not available to be chosen.
gas station
Started by razr [428129] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
i own a gas station company. yesterday I received 0 customers for $0 income. everyone I had set as attendant not has a blank box as the position. and attendant is not available to be chosen.
Attendant is the only position you can't chose or is nothing available?
only attendant. all other options are still available
Pushing to Chedburn.
It looks like this position was accidentally deleted somehow! I've recovered it, hopefully all works well this evening.
Thanks.