I already had 2 failed missions, where there was a target to defeat, but could make more than 0 damage. I tried most weapons, I got assisted, but still couldnt inflict any damage. Any suggestions?
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Broly [1613023]
· 3 likes ·
You can say the same thing without the "dumbless" part. Everyone is learning something new everyday. Be nice (: ~ Legendary Super Saiyan
I already had 2 failed missions, where there was a target to defeat, but could make more than 0 damage. I tried most weapons, I got assisted, but still couldnt inflict any damage. Any suggestions?
Try using a Vicodin.
Or, if you have finished the required education courses, an Epinephrine booster mid fight.
train your strength more. leaving 1 or more stats far behind is no good for fighting.
Vico + epi
if vicodin doesn't work try having a friend join in and throw a flash grenade, use one yourself(or pepper spray) while still on vicodin
Train all stats equeal youse dumbless
You can say the same thing without the "dumbless" part.
Everyone is learning something new everyday. Be nice (:
~ Legendary Super Saiyan
sorry I ment dumbbells