Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A final farewell

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

18 replies · 392 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

For the absolute last time, I will be retiring. I am going to be fully leaving this game in about two weeks.



It's been a good run and a lot of high and lows. I leaned a lot here but I just want to focus on life and finally get past "being held back by torn". That isn't to say I won't check in on occasion but my presence in the forum will be strictly that of a ghost lurking.



Thanks for all the memories and God bless.

Agent

Ag3nt

prime



If I find some of my older works I will share them. Most of them were on Photobucket so a lot of my stuff is gone, although I do have every .psd I have ever made (minus a couple)


-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Thanks for all the kind wishes. I never thought the day would come that I put this game past me but torn just doesn't light my fire anymore. With graphics as dead as it has been for the past year I have nearly lost all interest as I can't even spend my money on good art from varying artists anymore.



Just completely ruined my drive to make quality art when my bank is already full and I have nothing to spend it on. The rest of this game has always been a joke to me haha.



But I really hope graphics comes back. It truly does make torn a more engaging and entertaining environment. If only ched didn't throw us to the curb
Dekken [2038132]

Hey man, didn't know you, but best of luck with your future projects. It truly is hard to let something go, be it an addiction, a loved one, etc., but that is what makes us grow.


Hades [1728299]

dude..... Sad to see you leave but this is like a glitch in the matrix. Hahaha. Maybe pop in from time to time?
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Thanks mate. I didn't realize you were still around. I use to love your smudge tags. You were on of the better people at em in the forum.
Anon [1771528]

Only just started playing this game again recently, I remember you under the name Prime, good guy and best of luck to you wherever you may go in this journey we call life

:)