I wanna get moola, but I'm sure someone will beat me
The code's solution...
Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 168 / 168 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I wanna get moola, but I'm sure someone will beat me
3.
OOOOOOHHHHH SPOOPY
Woo, new update. Since the second condition was skipped, we probably got it right, attack Duke with a fish.
So, the third one... the three being red... And red meaning "rehinged"... Maybe we should unscramble the words to make a plausible question? Since the three is big, maybe it means the red letters..., to be rehinged, for the question to be answered?
- "Do whales ever swim in rivers, can rats eat vegan rice?"
- No whales ever swim in rivers
I think we need to just figure out the first one.
If we "rehinged" it spells out
"Can Whales swim in rivers, do rats ever eat vegan rice?"
This makes it into an actual question, which we can answer.
going to sleep and I don't have time to do this tomorrow so good luck! But i really don't think the red letters make "rehinged." You can't just ignore the first 2 red 'R's'.
Anyway, excited to see what progress is made when i next come on!
I'm not working right because of this. Thanks, CatHead, almost getting fired here, bahahahaha.
I can't focus too much at this, but I'll be thinking about it.
Bump so genius minds can help us out here
I've just woken up, so not feeling too clever:
Going to give two clues. One is that "rehinged" is not the word in red. In fact it's two words.
The second is that the answers to one and three are the prizes I'm going to send in game.
WHOA
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=98f315282537a8747342c012cb774c82
There. Someone had to do it. I missed with the trout but I did attack him. :P
I already did it so...
Really can't keep up with this puzzle solving '-'
Well, we know that the letters are rehingedrr. So, let's all put it in here https://wordunscrambler.me/unscramble and try to find matches :P
One of the answers is something related to money, then. Not 15m or variables, it would be too easy.
Words I could find some form of meaning:
herring (7 letters)
diner (5 letters)
greed (5 letters)
green (5 letters)
reign (5 letters)
edge (4 letters)
grin (4 letters)
ring (4 letters)
I don't get it, midget. Could you ellaborate?
I've had my coffee and feel a bit more helpful:
"The first is like a pirate's map where x marks the spot, except that there's a load of spots that you yourself must plot.
The third should all be written in that awful colour red. For at the end of the day the meaning doesn't come from what you've read.
Number two has been solved though if you're asking me, do all three by yourself if you want glory."
This is the final clue by the way. I think it's definitely solveable now. In 24 hours I'll post the answers if it hasn't been solved.
:P
Whoa!
The first is most definitly a coordinate point.
The third im stumped on.
The red letters are a red herring. Literally and figuratively