WHOA good work!
The code's solution...
Started by CatHead [1581564] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 168 / 168 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
WHOA good work!
Okay. Number one is.. oh god. I think I get it. I'll just need some time to put it together.
The third one... So, the answer is what's in the red letters?
Anyone has any idea watching this?
[image: i.imgur.com]
These are all the points from the first task. We're supposed to not use all of them, so, dunno.
Also, can anyone explain red herring to me? I'm not a native, so I do not know that expression. I've read about it no, so it means the third task was a dupe all along? Just to keep us busy? But what about "the answers are the rewards I'll give the player"?
oooops! I messed up guys. G8 should read g7, f5,g7,e8
then you just gotta squint at it and tell me what you see! :p
ARGHHHH
I'm guessing it's like a vase or something? Dekken please redo the points, I'm on mobile so...
[image: i.imgur.com]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What it looks like.... some sort of botched pinwheel? Flower? No idea ahahahaha
It is a flower I believe.
Haha, I think my coordinates were a bit screwy. :/
Flower is correct.
BOOM I GOT THE ANSWER
The third is a small first aid kit,
2 down, 1 to go...
1. It's a flower
2. https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=4fb0a02d9c7a03e762b8b2d1ab5e5b59
3. Small First Aid Kit, or a First Aid Kit, or a FiveSeven
CAT HEAD WHEE ARE U
Wait kiddo, I don't think it's a first aid kit :(
Dang it
I GOT IT
ITS A FIVESEVEN
Red Herring
12 letters, 5+7 I counted the space
Let's keep shooting, one of them will hit :P
I'm 90% sure it has to start with an F.
I might just copy paste every item in to it
No one has it yet
"Ferrari 458"
It's red, has 10 letters.
It's not actually a FAK instead of a SFAK, right?