Education.first i must educate what?which one is important
What is important
Started by broshan23 [2073485] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 30
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hopslam [795412]
· 7 likes ·
boobs are important - LDP [1580562]
· 6 likes ·
Working stat increase was what I meant.. was travelling at the time (and I am hungover, give me a break!) xD - mikk [1771931]
· 5 likes ·
First of all, this is the wrong section for asking questions. EDIT: Got moved. In topic: You should focus on getting "Intravenous Therapy" done so that you can fill bloodbags. It all comes down to your gameplay style and what …
Education.first i must educate what?which one is important
First of all, this is the wrong section for asking questions. EDIT: Got moved.
In topic: You should focus on getting "Intravenous Therapy" done so that you can fill bloodbags.
It all comes down to your gameplay style and what you want the most, you can check the education rewards yourself and choose the one you want.
Start with whatever you feel will benefit you most. General studies is a good start for anyone as the bachelor gives education reduction for the rest of the courses!
Moved to questions.
no it doesn't lol
Working stat increase was what I meant.. was travelling at the time (and I am hungover, give me a break!) xD
This is the questions and answers forum. He's in the right forum dummy
figure it out, its been moved since
It was in the achievements section before, it got moved!
Sports Science. Get the bachelors there first.
Lots of opinions to go around.
Sport Science boosts dem gains and is always good for getting big and tough.
Bio has a course for using blood bags which is the best method of medding out/self hosping.
Beyond that, Psych has a good bachelor for crime success, combat has the bachelor for gaining weapon proficiency, computer science unlocks viruses, gen studies unlocks drug crimes. Pick and choose what seems to fit your play style.
Long story short, up to you, take a look at the bonuses and find out what looks good to you.
General studies adds a general working stats bonus to all other educations when maxed out, but you may want other bonuses first, and you can make up for the working stats anyway.
I personally went for Combat Bachelor first, Sports Science is a great help though. Well to be fair they all help, the one to avoid for now is business management, it would serve you no purpose unless you decide to start a company.
Mix and match, or go for the bachelors at the end.
boobs are important
Also looking for advice, I saved a fair amount of cash from selling losses to a high leveled player but I don't know what to spend it on, I have it in the bank right now so I can't lose it.
I just want to know what is the most important thing you should buy when starting off
For referance I already have a upgraded mansion and penthouse plus kevlar/combat armor with a diamond bladed knife.
I'm four days old
SAve up as much as you can for a PI. This will take some time but it is worth it
play slots, win jackpot!! if you lose, sell more losses :p
jk... save up and rent a private island or share with someone through marriage then train your battle stats
Donator status will help. $5 real-world-money donation or around $25M of in-game money will buy a Donator Pack, and using one will give you donator status for a month.
Randalus suggested a Private Island, which is good advice. I just wanted to add that you should rent, not buy. You and your spouse can share the cost to rent. Look for a 3700 happy PI.
Focus on reaching level 15 quickly. Your income will go up a lot when you do.
Sports science should be completed first over everything else with no exceptions.
join aow