Hello, here is some time I've started russian roulette I can say it's profitable although some people may have cheat it there are people who have not lost with me almost 1 in 10 like SherlockSHolmes (2050008) ]. There are other people who can not beat a player like this one or I have a bad luck ???
russian roulette
Started by Pitsiou [1990631] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Duke [4] ×1
Hello, here is some time I've started russian roulette I can say it's profitable although some people may have cheat it there are people who have not lost with me almost 1 in 10 like SherlockSHolmes (2050008) ]. There are other people who can not beat a player like this one or I have a bad luck ???
You and me both buddy. I seem to lose more than I win recently. >.
Pretty sure there's some of bug that can be manipulated to allow people to win almost all of the time...
Don't quote me on that though.
Quoting you on that.
No, this is just bad luck for you (or goodluck for them)
If you were to look at the statistics for RR, you'd see the "highest click streak" leaderboard which goes up quite high if I do say so myself, but there's also the oposite, people with quite a bad luck streak going on.
Regarding sherlock himself, he invited me to a game, I joined and he shot himself first go, so I can confirm that he is not invincible.
It's elementary, my dear local0ca.
That sucks. There's a guy i know who runs the Torn City Gambler's Anonymous program. Heals you in 12 steps. 13 double or nothing. https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=4
Mentions: Duke [4]
I don't know. If you play a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.
Sherlock loses a lot of time. Just meds out fast and gets ready for another game before you blink.
Just a numbers game. And some decision making ability with regards to probability.
I have played less than 200 games of russian roulette and have a best winning streak of 9.
Its random.