Mission
At the moment they go from easy to Very Hard
But What If - We could set the difficultly
Easy
Medium
Hard
Very Hard
So if you choose Easy you only get Easy Mission. Would this not entice more people to do mission. You could even take this further, e.g for Easy/Medium, the targets are always revivable. Easy missions will give lower rewards than harder missions.
I dont see why not.
Easy missions also give you alot less rewards compared to harder missions, so it should be fair to everyone else.
By giving players the ability to choose not to progress you'd actually be making it harder for players who are (relatively) new to missions to be able to hit their targets, so that argument goes out the window.
Everyone is aware of mission and their benefits, new players are given a tutorials on what to expect.
The other way to look at is, they be progressing a lot more. It may even entice the newer players to stay for longer. Instead of stopping when the mission become difficult in short amount of time.
Off course, Easy missions will give lower rewards than harder missions.
I like the idea. Some very hard missions use a lot of e. It would give players who dont want to waste all that e on difficult targets a chance to slowly accumulate mission points by doing easier missions.
I don't really see a down side. I think this is a good suggestion. For me a lot of missions just take too much energy (75-125) to be worth the 85 +/- mission points, but for some reason I may be more likely to do a mission that I am confident I can complete in 1 attack for 20 points.
I know it makes no sense, but I wouldn't mind the option.
rated +
Good suggestion.I never do missions, they are too hard and time consuming.
Make sense
Yeah, I like it
Misclicked on -1
This thread is +1
Great Suggestion
R+
Somehow I think you already have an option to just do easier missions. I use it all the time...I just use the pass option and turn them down. Especially the ones that require me to hit high stated Dex players with a trout, or other obvious suicide Missions that may require me to recruit help or have to take a player down in two or more attempts ....But I get your drift ..good luck
Bump
Bump
Up
Yes!
bump
R+
Up