I did some shady undertable work and accused this man of being a scam trader. That's untrue and I'm fixing what I messed up for him. I am the one who took from him.
Shawn_1
Started by Ballginas [1409309] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 55
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
I did some shady undertable work and accused this man of being a scam trader. That's untrue and I'm fixing what I messed up for him. I am the one who took from him.
Is this a confessions thread?
Sometimes I touch myself while looking at Faction Discussion
lol wrong thread.. so sorry
6 am..
blink twice if he's holding a gun at you
is he making annoying on you?
So your the scammer?
I screwed him over big-time. Yeah it's a confessions thread. I hospitalized him till he paid out.
Damn that thread topic REAAALLLLY piqued my interest.
Awesome click bait.
Who?
Two hail Marys and a coconut water.
I need details.
How did it start, what did you do, how many times and anything else remotely relevant.
Give back his/her/its/their virginity! Thanks Obama! ^o^
No one needs to know how degenerate ponies are.
I think Yoda has a bunch of forum multis.
Shawn_1 has always been a legit guy, Can't believe you tried to accuse him of such terrible crimes.
i sensed some hairy chest orgy?