h
h
Started by Alpha_SM_TR [2036792] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
h
Hey there buddy, I came to offer you sanctuary in a property of mine but it seems as though you're currently in a PI.
I'm not highly experienced with training, my stats are only just starting to pick up and look good after years of playing the game, although I can tell you that you should be using eDvD's & Xanax at the same time, refills tend to help too. It looks like you have a small income, not judging you by any means, however, I recommend doing flower runs, earn yourself some cash and then start to focus on your statistics.
Follow my idea there, or don't. Your call. Or you can alternatively follow this training guide here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15995191&b=0&a=0
Best of luck bud, if you need anything extra just let me know. Or, hopefully, someone more experienced than me can assist you.
Mentions: Gym Training Guide for Beginners
How about you go and eat shit :)
no literally
You sent a Bag of Reindeer Droppings to Alpha_SM_TR.
100 happy each, go nuts
you're in AN company... edvds give you happiness. watch them
Give up now, you'll never catch up to the people who have been playing 10 years. You'll always be a weak player. (o:
Begging now ?
Shit I still laugh how you got banned from a discord server for harrassing females to cyber your sorry ass.
If that's true that's pretty gross [:tired:]
Don't actually know what OP is asking for though, clearly he's not actually asking for advice. To top that he already has a PI and I can assume a steady supply of e-dvds... So.. Attention?
That's it definitely needs attention. [:confused:]
taking xanax wont give u happiness. it makes u sleepy