I heard there is a gym training cycle where there is a constant high-med-low gym gains, I tried it my self but its seems so random to me. Is this true?
Gym Training Cycle
Started by nonsense91 [2081974] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I heard there is a gym training cycle where there is a constant high-med-low gym gains, I tried it my self but its seems so random to me. Is this true?
What do you mean? I don't follow. Different gyms have different multipliers for different stats. If you mean something else I need more information
Example: I tried to use 1 training to strength at a time and sometimes the result is higher than the one before it even though I have less happy, but sometime it is lower.
There is a small random deviation factor when training however you should find the trend to be upwards in the long term
Yeah, there is a bit of randomness to it. It is more noticable on the lower end so as you progress it will be less relevant.
Three factors:
1. Multiplier. Different Gyms have different multipliers. The further you advance, the better the multiplier.
Check here for further information.
2. Happiness. The level of happy plays a very large factor for any stat under 400,000, and after that less and less of a large factor. Maximum happy can still influence to about 20% at cap(see point 3)
3. Value of the stat. The higher the stat you are training, the higher the output for the same amount of Energy put in. This increases further and further until the stat reaches 50 million, referred to as 'cap' by most players. After 50 million you have a set value, that does not change.
It has already been said and confirmed by ched that training 1 rep at a time has not benefit, better off training all the energy at once after loading happy.