Idk if I'm doing something wrong. But I had my NB at 30 forever. And i been doing warehouse arson for months. Hasn't increased
NB increase
Started by Membership [1948857] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 8 likes ·
Fraud:666 The reason it's taking so long is that you're hardly doing any. You just gotta keep at it.
Idk if I'm doing something wrong. But I had my NB at 30 forever. And i been doing warehouse arson for months. Hasn't increased
Fraud:666
The reason it's taking so long is that you're hardly doing any. You just gotta keep at it.
and maybe he failed some other crimes and it has hurted his CE too
You have been jailed nearly 50 times, which doesn't help. What crimes were those?
CE is a bitch. I can't look at your stats right now as I'm travelling so I'm not sure whether you've failed crimes which could hurt your CE. I see that someone said you've been jailed fifty times. If those were for things like the hacking crime then you should stop doing those. They ruin your natural nerve.
Good crimes for building your nerve are Arson > Warehouse (in my opinion the best) and the Stealth Virus. I think kidnapping the mayor is ok if you have around 75k on hand as you don't get jailed. There are plenty of guides on the forums to look at.
didn't notice about the 50 jails. But I do pure warehouse arson crimes. I mostly got put in the hospital with all of the failed attempts I gotten. I do 2 arson crimes and 1 robbery. I think it was a thorough robbery I do. Thanks everyone for your feedback
It'll go up eventually. Torn is long term. Nothing in this game happens in short timeframes. Good luck to ya.
Kill mob boss it'll level fater than arson
Warehouse arsons are better for merits though
You could also use 24 beers a day to get in a couple extra arsons, you can buy 100 a day from the city so use 24 and sell the rest. Also join a 10 star pub and get an extra 15 to your maximum nerve. The reason its taking so long for you is the amount of crimes you are doing per day so the only way to get there quicker is to get more nerve per day and do more crimes.
P.S. I have spots open at my 10 star Pub :P
Faction upgrades (criminality), merits and edu's (PSY bachelor) all can increase your success rate.