Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lets get sexual

Started by _OG_ [1850906] on in Fun & Games.

18 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

_OG_ [1850906] ×1

_OG_ [1850906]

hello my fellow children of Gotham, I mean Torn.

I am here to discuss some sexual riddles for you all, please bounty me and enjoy the riddles young sir

also young and elderly citizen of torn my fellow sons and young sir' s the answers of the riddle will be on the second post.

I start with a v and every woman has one. She can even use me to get what she wants. What am I?

Whats in a mans pants that you wont find in a girls dress?

You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do. What am I?


Have fun my children

don't stay out to late and make sure to pass your weed to me.



thanks the father of torn




Scootaloo [1590427]



I spent 5 minutes thinking of funny, clever answers to give these and then I see you posted the actual ones below the OP, less than a minute after asking



**** you
_OG_ [1850906]

wow keep your hair on mate you sound like as if I just banged your girl or something chill dude



also that a if u have any hair you might be bald
Alan79 [1500171]

This thread offered false pretense. I'm yet to find anything sexual about torn including roof DVDs. Just sayin.