I think it's about time we get a new staff. Ched needs to fire a few people and get some new ones, who's with me? The old ones are rotting out.
Sincerely, queen of global xx
Didn't we have a mass exodus of staff just short ago?
That's not the point, we need a fair team of staff who brings justice to the torn city. Not staff like Phillistine or Tiller who just support their so called 'friends'
I'm sure you were chat banned for a reason. I'd forum ban you for flaming too personally, having seen what you wrote about someone on another thread.
well that made the situation really bad..................
What did you do this time??
I was chat banned for 30 days for calling someone old and wrinkled? You're a level 86 so you're pretty old on torn, and players like you get all the friendliness from the staff because they've known you for a long time. The person who I was having an argument with said far disgusting things to me, I even reported her and she didn't get banned. Why? Because she's the staff's bitch, especially Tiller's.
I just called DrunkPunk old and wrinkled, got banned for 30 days for that, even though that was supposed to be 7 days.
DrunkPunk said far more stuff to me and she isn't banned. This is unjust.
If this city found justice wouldn't be a crime filled cesspit and I'd need another game
I see your point but the staff's being fair to players who don't deserve it and unfair to those who deserve it, that's just stupid.
That's entertainment and heightens my enjoyment thanks for the gameplay.
I know none of this wouldn't be fun without me, anyways, 29 more days to go.
you know you are not supposed to tell truth in torn....................
so 29 more days of forum rage? nice, gonna join AOW now too?
FOJ for staff
Glory to the FOJ!
Idk about DUDE, but I'm just having fun. You got a problem? You may ignore my threads and posts, thank you very much xx
When you meet players that you don't get along with so well you have 2 options:
1) Argue
2) ignore
Option one will get you sooner or later into trouble while option two will keep you out of trouble.
Choose wisely.
Well, she is old, but she's in denial, oops.
most staff is fair aslong as you dont start shit with them
sup tiller/fixie
Salt 2010 · 1hr 40min · Crime/Mystery
FOJ? What is that?