Frequently being logged out and getting this error when attempting to load pages, when logged out says i cant be logged in twice, to my Knowledge im not logged on any other device. sorry short detials i keep getting logged out as i tried to get to this.
500 Internal Serve errors
Started by KyleWaxedU [1013799] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- TheCyberpunk [1850382]
· 4 likes ·
It's doing it when I drink beer. Maybe it's a sign to take the 12 steps. - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 3 likes ·
Servers should be stable again - even seen a new average speed record (0.18). - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
How's it now? We were making some more adjustments.
Frequently being logged out and getting this error when attempting to load pages, when logged out says i cant be logged in twice, to my Knowledge im not logged on any other device. sorry short detials i keep getting logged out as i tried to get to this.
Yep, same for me... Getting very annoying!
Same here
Same!!!
has happened on all three servers for me now also
It's doing it when I drink beer. Maybe it's a sign to take the 12 steps.
I'm getting logged out repeatedly with the same errors.
same!
Im getting pushed around from php 1 to php 2 and 3, when i reload and/ or when im forced to log back in. Also have been getting 503s and 550.
500, 503 & 540 or 550 errors I think? Clicked to fast to see :/
Great ..before I am about to go to sleep I am getting this bugged scrap again. Guess that means its gonna be a few more minutes for me trying to get my stuff done.
I guess ched doesnt know how to test his "new server setup".
same here i thought i got hacked lol
New servers are probably struggling.
Iv had 3 this morning, only one logged me out though, all on the propertys page
Because of this I think they should compensate us at least one really good item
Happening right now.
That's not how it works.
(getting logged out loads on my phone this morning.)
Same thing happening here
just got a 500,
then a 502 when torn tried to display the 500
then a 550 when torn tried to display the 502
top notch servers, ched :D pre-owned?
same
Found a workaround, make tea. Nettle with valerian did it for me.
[solved]