How's it now? We were making some more adjustments.
500 Internal Serve errors
Started by KyleWaxedU [1013799] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How's it now? We were making some more adjustments.
Servers should be stable again - even seen a new average speed record (0.18).
no logouts or errors in the last few minutes..
seems to have been fixed
Just got logged out again now
Same experience
They just started up again
Still being logged out. 500 Internal server error
Been slowly getting worse and worse all day. Late last night, fantastic. I was hitting someone twice within the same second! But then it's been declining all day, had no access whatsoever (cloudflare page) here and there around just before 4pmtct. And now I'm getting intermittent 500's on everything.
Using chrome on Android phone.
I've just had the error 500 like 4 times in a space of 3 minutes now. Only got logged out once during this. But have been logged out a few times today. Hope this helps
Super annoying BTW, I just had it log me out, and right when I log back in , I get kicked back out. -.-
Evil server.
Using Android chrome as well
Still happening. 500 Errors. I haven't gotten logged out, but I've had about 20 in the past 5 minutes.
Issues are recurring again today, passing back up.
I can confirm I am also getting this issue, on both browser and mobile.
Much better than yesterday still a few bugs now and then.
We've determined a few possible causes, will be watching closely today.
All sorted thanks.