I have an icon that says I have points on the market. (50) Yet when I click on the icon, it takes me to the points market, but I don't see my listing or a way to remove them. Am I missing something obvious ?
Remove points from the market
Started by Menty_B [1387456] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 29 / 100
I have an icon that says I have points on the market. (50) Yet when I click on the icon, it takes me to the points market, but I don't see my listing or a way to remove them. Am I missing something obvious ?
It's a feature of the points market, sometimes offers disappear for a while. It will reappear after a while, doesn't take too long usually.