half of my blacklist is gone and I did not delete them. I know because I attacked some of them earlier today. It went from about 26 people to 12. Anybody have any ideas ?
blacklist
Started by Menty_B [1387456] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
half of my blacklist is gone and I did not delete them. I know because I attacked some of them earlier today. It went from about 26 people to 12. Anybody have any ideas ?
Were any of them in federal jail, or was anything else shared in common between them?
Nothing in common that I can think of. I made a note on each one of how much I mugged them for. So the note would look like 589k. Thats about all I can think of.
Passing to see Chedburn to see if this is something that can be checked.
Thanks, no biggie. Just wanted to make sure someone knows about it.
There's no way for blacklist entries to be removed without individually removing them. I'm not really sure what to suggest - if they are gone, they are gone. And if this was an issue on our end I don't have any information to follow in order to find the problem.
Just reporting it as a bug as I don't recall deleting them. I don't mind they are missing, just thought I would report it so if there is a glitch, it can be addressed. Thanks.
Okay, i'm unaware of a possible glitch that could cause this. If it happens again and/or you find steps to repeat this I'll be happy to take a look.