Delete my account. Time to move on. Thanks for the cheese.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hades [1728299]
· 2 likes ·
Thanks bud. Its nothing like that. I just want to cut all ties with the game at the minute. Some creeps from the game have been stalking me and I just want it to end. ****ing weirdos.
Delete my account. Time to move on. Thanks for the cheese.
PS dont just freeze it. DELETE if plz.
That's not how this works. Send me all your assets and I'll explain how it works.
Waiting
Hades and cl3ric0l going to Torn heaven why!!!????? [:cry:]
What odd political or religious conversation got you this riled up.
Wishing you all the best Hades. Take care of yourself mate.
Ill miss u. u were awesome and thank you for that
Thanks bud. Its nothing like that. I just want to cut all ties with the game at the minute. Some creeps from the game have been stalking me and I just want it to end. ****ing weirdos.
While searching the dump you found a Hazmat Suit dropped by Hades
Oh my
ouch.
awh hades ;-;
Yea. Some freaks out there.... Need to get a life.
That sucks. I'd rather you stick around but I get that you gotta look out for you.
**** weirdos!
1: take max loan from Duke
2: send me everything you own, loaned money included
3: close broweser
4: never open Torn Again.
That's how you quit. no need to have your account deleted.
I guess the 'creeps' made you post a thread about it in GD just so they could be sure
Stop begging for attention. If you are done with Torn, just leave and don't come back. If you're addicted, change your password to a random string of numbers/letters and don't write it down.
drama
id like some attention too. notice me please.. guys...
Lol. I haven't posted 5 posts in 5 months. Hardly drama nobs. I've been playing this game over, 7 or,8 years. It's time. Lol see you all on the other side.
I pmed you op with how to go about self fedding and not GD worthy so graved, on a serious note if ppl are harassing you please report them be it mail, chat etc.