What's your opinion on polls personally I love them
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ask [1935081]
· 1 likes ·
Wowzerz somebody must hate polls
What's your opinion on polls personally I love them
Opt out and R-
Wowzerz somebody must hate polls
I think it's the Danish more, actually
They are nice, however I feel most people use them ineffectively so they have lost all meaning, which is a real shame.
A shit poll on shit polls...
The end times are here... [:sick:]
Don't judge me shit polls are what I do the best
If that's what you do best, give up now... [:sick:]
I dislike Polls to a very big extent
Hello, fellow FOJ member
Poll Tax. booooooooo
And this is related to the game, how?... This belongs in GNR, surely?... Perhaps the Graveyard?
Its game related because its related to the forums section of the game. Also seeing as everybody here is on topic it (hopefully) wont get graved
Best thread in GD
Glory to FoJ!
He just doesn't have the intellect to actually select an answer.
Aaaaaaand that's a trap.
I spy with my little eye, a bulge
Not trying to start drama or anything, but do you seriously care if people enjoy polls or not? Or are you just seeking attention?
Im just incredibly bored sitting in an office for the only reason being ac. Without A computer I have nothing to do besides make shitty posts just to have some fun
You should stick to your guns. Admitting that you made a shitty thread just to make one, lets me close this down.
So,
Closed. Low quality.