Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PCP Overdose

Started by Runic [2040669] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 224 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Runic [2040669]

From what I've heard, overdosing on PCP leads to your Strength stat permanently decreasing. Does anyone know the percentage it decreases, or a set amount? I've been thinking about going after the fifty PCP Merit after I get the Ketamine one, which is why I'm asking.
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

My Mom told me not take PCP, but I didn't listen her. I overdosed few times and now my speed is nearly 0. #man_in_a_wheelchair