Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DOG TAG COMP!!!!!!

Started by Food [2068524] on in General Discussion.

108 replies · 3.38k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 109 / 109 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
109
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Duke [4] ×2 UNRIVALED [144651] ×1 Leaf_Bikini [351290] ×1 psycotik [383385] ×1 Dutch [471188] ×1 All_in_Ken [557912] ×1 DiamondAce [560161] ×1 Batman [984129] ×1 Cheekym0nkey [1321316] ×1 Afwas [1337627] ×1 bacon [1668319] ×1 Alexstrasza [1825532] ×1

Food [2068524]

What do you guys think about this year's dog tag competition? Do you think its trashy or do you enjoy dog tags? I'm not participating, seems just like a elimination comp but its free for all. Stats and my time are more worth it.

EDIT:

Energy = Money

Dog Tag Comp = No Energy

No energy = No Money

No Money = Buy Donator Packs

Buy Donator Packs = Ched getting fat stacks
Cazio [585240]

I think I invested way too much energy into elim to have the motivation to take part in this competition..[:sick:]
Melted [1874310]

I disagree. A hoarder lays low, doesn't use chat or forums. Keeps a very low profile while they build up a collection.
Fate [71108]

Side note I'm like 3b total so if someone could just take mine real quick so I don't have to deal with it thanks >.>