Hello,
Was doing my normal things (gym, crimes, etc) and clicked on my inbox and received the following error: "Failed to connect to MySQL: (2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db2' (99)." Nothing else was shown on the page other than the side bar. I was on torn mobile on my desktop if that helps at all. Will continue to see if this happens again.
Edit: changed topic title. Also adding that the error was reproduced by clicking on a message I was about to read in my mailbox and also poped up when I clicked on forums. Refreshed and everything back to normal.
I've had it a few times; I think it's a known error (according to Pavel) from my "API"
bug report. They know what the problem is, just needs to be fixed.
Mentions:
API
Same message when click on race track
Same here .
Failed to connect to MySQL: (2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'db2' (99)
^^^^^^ Getting same thing! Can't do a thing!
Closed as duplicate.
Please use existing topic if you want to give additional details
Same, only happened once so far. It was in the middle of doing crimes. Probably don't need the screenshot because of so many people with the same problem, but just in case.
[image: i.imgur.com]