Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bountys

Started by MobyDuck [9944] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
MobyDuck [9944]

yes I am trying to post a bounty on someone from rAwr but I can't seem to place it but I have all the cash I need on my guy does it have to be a specific ammount? or any size bounty?
Philistine [475622]

Does this issue only happen on one specific person?

Do you have any bounties out currently?

Which browsers have you tried? Is the button grayed out, simply not there?


MobyDuck [9944]

I have no other bountys out that I can think of, and I also tried it on many people and more often than not it wont' let me place them but I use google Chrome!