Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Verfication Issue (Refresh Loop)

Started by Xanny [896757] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Xanny [896757]

Anyone from staff able to see how many I times I failed the verification process? It continuously refreshes and have to be quick to click the number on the image. Definitely a bug and hard to describe.
bbdom [247223]

This was meant to have been fixed but I had the same issues earlier today on WP10 and Edge browser. Only on the gym captcha though, the crimes captcha works ok.
Xanny [896757]

Yes the gym captcha, I have not cleared my cookies and cache. It happens on both mobile and desktop as well.
bbdom [247223]

I've just double checked on my laptop - Firefox is fine on the verification screen for the Gym but when I log into Edge on my Windows 10 Laptop it does the same as on my phone - goes into a continuous loop and refreshes the screen constantly.

Logging back in to Firefox and it is fine again.
MoHaG [105819]

I'm having the same issue in Chrome... Haven't cleared cookies and cache though, crimes captha seems to work as a workaround...