Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Expert difficulty

Started by Wolverine [1971836] on in Missions.

9 replies · 216 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Wolverine [1971836]

do you remember if the mission that allowed you to unlock Expert difficulty was "beating Duke"?

or is it possible to unlock expert difficult even with an easier mission?
Philistine [475622]

You have to unlock each difficulty step with a specific mission that is the same for everyone.

Going from Very Hard to Expert requires 'Bring it on" which is beating Duke.
Wolverine [1971836]

thank you.

If I fail the Duke mission, do you know if I will get it again after some time? (1 week, 1 month, or whatever)

I clicked on the accept button for mistake.
Solon [1972318]

Keep doing missions and it will come back. I failed my first attempt and got another one in maybe 2 weeks?
Samueldhall [2090366]

Someone spied on the "bring it - next duke group attack" thread and this was what they had.



Speed: 900,000,000,000
Strength: 500,000,000,000
Defense: 500,000,000
Dexterity: 800,000,000
Total: 1,401,300,000,000
Manual labour: 0
Intelligence: 100
Endurance: 0
Total: 100